Activities & Events
In order to provide HEI with a comprehensive set of insights, guidelines and materials that would help develop more relevant and innovative management education offerings and study processes, firstly, CEEMAN network partners will prepare individual country reports where insights about current and future business challenges and management and leadership development needs in companies will be presented and based on the international study coordinated by CEEMAN prior to the project implementation. The results will be then further explored to analyze broader implications of business challenges and management/leadership development needs across the sample of countries, and to prepare the cross-country report. The report will include the results of research, key recommendations and conclusions. It will also contain broader implications of business challenges and management/leadership development needs across the sample of countries, to stimulate reduction of leadership and management skills mismatch across EU.
Expected date of publication: 31-10-2017
Guidelines for management and leadership skills development
Guidelines for management and leadership skills development will be developed based on insights and results of project preparation stage, cross-country report, and other activities.
The guidelines will consist of the following sections:
- Guidelines for curriculum development
- Guidelines for teaching/learning materials development
- Guidelines for teaching methods, tools and techniques development
- Teaching case studies
Expected date of publication: 15-04-2018
The intellectual outputs will be freely available on the project website when finalized.
In order disseminate the insights of respective intellectual outputs, we will organize a few international multiplier events. We kindly invite management and academic staff of HEIs and other education/training providers, representatives of national and international authorities and business representatives to join us!
- October 2017: International Workshop “Management and Leadership Development Needs in the Baltic region”
- November 2017: International Workshop “Management and Leadership Development Needs in South-East Europe”
- June 2018: Best Practices in Management Education and the Final Conference
Learning, Teaching & Training Activities
During the project implementation period four short-term joint staff training events will take place in Bled, Slovenia. The main objectives of training events are to educate academic staff about management and leadership skills mismatch and shortage in EU; to help them improve curricula, teaching materials, tools and techniques; as well as to exchange experience in order to test and improve outputs in progress.
- March 2017: Management education curriculum and case writing
- April 2017: Program & education process management
- June 2017: Curriculum development, course design, teaching materials, skills and methods
- November 2017: Technology tools in teaching & learning